Friday, December 1, 2017

Paper Sweeties Homespun Holiday Card

I saw the wonderful inspiration photo for this month's Paper Sweeties Anything Goes Challenge and I just had to jump in. 
I was inspired by the items in a row, which I did but vertically, the red/brown/green combo, and the holiday season.


I used the Sweet Cuts, Homespun Holiday. (The link goes to the dies. I couldn't find the stamp set.) I stamped in black Versamark and heat set the little hearts. The sentiment comes from the same set. 

Shared with: Color My Heart Color Dare

Thanks for dropping by. I always enjoy reading your comments!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card--love that heart doily! Somewhere I have one that needs to get used! PS--be sure you leave a comment on Lori's post http://www.chouxchouxpaperart.com/2017/12/visions-of-sugar-plums-2017-day-one.html stating that you want to be in the running for a VOSP prize. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had that doily sitting around for years myself, Greta. It looks like I missed leaving a comment on Lori's post. I'm not good at going in order and tend to jump about for some strange reason. Thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. Jean, Thought I would stop by and see what you have been up too... Beautiful Cards! There are going to be some lucky people out there when they receive these beauties! Have a Great Holiday Season!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How delightful to see your name pop up, Kate! Thanks so much, and wishing you and yours the same!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful combination of your reds and greens...love the plaid and the doily looks so dimensional and almost looks like it was crocheted. Thanks for joining us at Color Dare, and please come back with some of your other holiday cards or projects. We also have non-traditional Christmas colors challenge...hope you join us there too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sue. Glad to find something that I could participate with. Very odd for me to have a card without any coloring, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Love your card! Plaid is a favorite of mine and it really highlights the doily! Thanks for sharing at Color My Heart! Keep playing along. I'd love to see more of your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thank you for joining us in December for our Traditional Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete